Wanted: Coffee loving supervisor
If you love coffee, have a natural aspiration to lead and are looking to take the next step in your career, then join us and work with one of the fastest growing businesses in the country.
Lincoln & York are the private label manufacturers behind hundreds of bespoke coffee blends, supplying customers across the UK and Europe and are specialists in sourcing, roasting and packing coffee, We are one of the UK’s leading coffee roasters, operating from a from a state-of-the-art AA grade BRC accredited coffee Roastery based close to Brigg, North Lincolnshire. and we have an exciting opportunity for a new Department Supervisor to become part of our growing team
Role and responsibilities
Your role will be to lead a small dynamic team within our Green Coffee operation. This is very much a `hands on` Factory based position working closely with wider Supervisory and Management team across the business. You will play a key part in ensuring the smooth operation of raw material flows efficiently to meet the high service level and delivery deadlines of our customers.
- Lead a small team of employees with responsibility for H&S and Hygiene within the area
- Work closely with the Planning and Supervisory team to ensure daily productivity targets are met
- Stock taking of all coffees on site using dedicated software applications
- Work closely with the Warehouse team to ensure effective utilization of inbound / outbound vehicles
Required skills & attributes
- Counterbalance FLT Licence
- Minimum ILM Level 3 management qualification or equivalent
- Food Hygiene Qualification
- Min 2 years` experience working in a similar role within a food manufacturing / raw material operation
- Full Driving licence
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday (no weekends). There is a need for flexibility to provide cover at busy times.
Due to the rural location of the Roastery, public transport is not available so your own transport is essential. A good road network allows easy access to the Factory from the surrounding areas of Scunthorpe, Hull, Grimsby, Barton upon Humber
The position offers a competitive package and is for an immediate start. We invest heavily in the people who work with us so we will also provide a range of ongoing training and development needs to support your skills and ongoing career growth.
How to apply
All applications should be submitted by e-mail or post and must enclose a current CV with covering letter no later than Friday 27th October 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies.