Sales Support Administrator needed!
Lincoln & York Ltd is one of the UK’s largest coffee roasting companies – sourcing, roasting and packing coffee for customers in the out of home, distributor and specialist retail markets across the UK and Europe. A privately owned, multi million pound business with 25 years experience and a team of over 70. We operate from a BRC accredited coffee roastery based close to Brigg, North Lincolnshire. The company are striving to retain, grow and win new business to achieve its exciting business plan in a thriving and exciting category – so are recruiting to achieve this.
Role and responsibilities:
This is a key role within the Company reporting directly to the National Account Controller providing vital office based support for the Sales team and a dedicated customer base whom you will be responsible for. The tasks will be varied and the ability to communicate across all functions throughout the business will be key to the success of this pivotal role, with potential for future development. It demands a flexible work approach; with attention to detail & often working to very tight deadlines.
· Providing a first point of contact for customers to ensure the highest level of customer service on enquiries as well as managing some long standing accounts.
· To build a rapport and understanding with the field based sales team to allow you to support them from the office. This will cover such tasks as resolving queries, following up orders and being the voice of their customers on site.
· Liaising with internal colleagues across functions, following up on projects and flagging or resolving queries as they arise.
· Meeting & greeting customers, with the ability to organise and co-ordinate visits.
· Supporting the sales team with the production of weekly reports as & when required.
· Supporting the Sales and Marketing team with the organisation and execution of Trade Shows, Customer activities and other on/off-site events.
· Educated to A level standard with good numeracy skills at GCSE and the ability to use word, excel and powerpoint.
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers and internal contacts, verbally and through clear written communications.
· Excellent interpersonal skills – thinking on your feet and using initiative are essential.
· Be organised, thorough, pro-active and happy to operate as part of a wider sales team.
· Ability to plan and organise your workload, oftern working to tight deadlines.
· Previous experience of a telesales, office or customer service role would be an advantage.
· The role may occasionally include travelling to/from events to set-up, assist in the running of or break down afterwards. Occasional travel/overnight stays may be required.
· Full driving licence is required as there are no public transport links to the roastery.
· A competitive salary with the potential to increase based on performance.
· Company pension scheme (after qualifying period)
· 25 days holiday plus 3 bank holidays rising to 30 after qualifying period.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to us!